The Alliance Pediatrics Aprima Patient Portal is a password-protected and secure section of our site that is designed with your privacy in mind. The patient portal supports your ability to request an appointment, refill prescriptions, review statements, update demographics, and add or update pharmacy information.
Existing Patients LOGIN HERE.
Logging into the Aprima Patient Portal:
Logging into the Aprima Patient Portal requires you to enter a unique Username and Password. Your login credentials guarantee that your communications with our staff will be secure and confidential.
- Click the Aprima Patient Portal link here. The patient portal login page will display in a new browser window.
- Next, do one of the following:
- If you already have an account, enter your case sensitive username and password and click the “Login” button.
- if you have forgotten your username and password, please contact the office at 817-741-5437 and our staff will reset your password and provide you with your username information.
We ask that New Patients register using our new Aprima Patient Portal.
- If you DO NOT have an account, please contact the office at 817-741-5437 and our staff will issue you a username and temporary password. Upon login for the first time you will be prompted to change your password.
- To access the Patient Portal
Important Information and Instructions
Portal Pharmacy Zip Code Update: if you currently reside in Keller TX zip code 76244, when selecting a pharmacy through the patient portal please search using zip code 76248. Due to recent zip code changes, pharmacies that participate with e-prescribing in the old Keller zip of 76244 can be found under the new assigned zip code of 76248.
RX Prescription Refill Request
When requesting a refill request through the patient portal please ensure that you include the medication name, dose, frequency, and amount (30 or 90 day). If you would like to request a refill request via the patient portal and DO NOT see your medications listed, please contact the office at 817-741-5437 as prescriptions written by other offices may not appear within our system to refill.